- 60 hours of educator driven Training
- Hands-on training on Cloud Lab
- Inventive Academy driven Course completion exam
- 1 month Intensive Training
- Preparing on Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, and Apache Spark
- 5 genuine industry ventures utilizing Hadoop and Spark
- Since this course concentrates on skill, a perquisite requires prior experience in Java with good analytical skills to implement the Hadoop concepts.
- IT professionals
- Software Engineers
- ETL developers
- Testing Professionals
- Project Managers
Big data Hadoop instructional class gives you a chance to ace the ideas of the Hadoop structure and sets you up for Inventive Academy’s Big information certifications. With our online Hadoop training, you’ll figure out how the parts of the Hadoop biological system, for example, Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, and so on fit in with the Big Data handling lifecycle. Execute genuine tasks in saving money, media transmission, online networking, protection, and web based business on CloudLab.
Post completion of the program.
- 50 hours of Certification Training
- Work on Live Big Data Projects
- Resume Preparation and HR Support
- Case Studies Included
- Weekend Classes
- 100% Job Placements
Module 1: Introduction to Big Data?
Introduction to Big Data
Module 2: Development Environment?
Unix & Python- LVC
Java – LVC
HDFS – Classroom
Sqoop and Map Reduce
Module 3: R integration with Hadoop
Resume Building and Exam assistance
Python training by Inventive Academy is designed to help you master this much popular programming language with ease. Python is a naive interpreter based, high level object- oriented universal programming…
Skills In CommunicationCommunication is most important in life. The way in which a person speaks shows his ability and character. A well-spoken person has better chances of success in life…
DevOps (“development” and “operations”) is a collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. In this course, how…