- 30 hours of instructor led training
- Gain expertise with 50+ hands-on exercises using Blockchain technology
- Case Studies included
- 24*7 Support
- 5 Weeks Intensive Training
- 4 Hands-on practical projects across Ethereum,Hyperledger,Bitcoin
- Course completion certificate
- Basics of blockchain
- Earlier Coding experience
- You should as of now have built up two or three programming applications, backend, frontend or both
Blockchain Course will give an idea of the structure and component of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain stages. You will figure out how to setup your own private Blockchain and convey keen contracts on Ethereum. Sequentially, you will likewise figure out how to send the business network utilizing Hyperledger Composer and have the capacity to setup a private Multichain condition. Certification:
- Once you successfully implement the project which is part of this Blockchain Course, it will be reviewed by our expert panel. After successful evaluation, you will be awarded Inventive academy’s Blockchain certificate.
Module 1: CryptoCurrency and Blockchain?
CryptoCurrency and Blockchain
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Blockchain and its working, its fundamental system, and the sorts of Cryptocurrencies too.
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Secrecy and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Digital currency Hash Codes
- Circulated systems
- Cryptography Concepts
- Cryptographic forms of money
- Dispersed Ledger – Concepts
Module 2: Bitcoin and Blockchain?
Bitcoin and Blockchain
Learning Objectives: Learn about Bitcoin, its network structure, and the working of Bitcoin transaction system in this module. Learn the skill of setting your own bitcoin wallet to figure out the buying and selling of Bitcoins.
- Bitcoin and its history
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy Bitcoins
- How to store Bitcoins?
- How and where to spend Bitcoins?
- Selling Bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Scripting language in Bitcoin
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of Bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin ecosystem
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin)
- Setting up Bitcoin wallet
- Creating a Paper wallet
- Transaction tracking of Bitcoin
Module 3: Bitcoin Mining
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will know in detail about Bitcoins and its components. You will understand why operating with Bitcoins is secure and productive. Additionally, you will figure out how Bitcoin mining functions and the techniques for mining.
- Reason for mining
- Calculation utilized as a part of mining
- Mining equipment
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of Bitcoin functions?
- Mining impetuses
- Security and centralizations
- Cryptographic forms of money (Bitcoin)
- Mining Bitcoins
- Introducing Bitcoin mining programming
- Bitcoin on your PC
Module 4: Ethereum
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Ethereum, its ecosystem and develop smart contracts using Solidity programming language.
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works?
- Learning Solidity
- Contract classes, functions, and conditionals
- Inheritance & abstract contracts
- Types & optimization of Ether
- Global variables
- Future of Ethereum
- Cryptocurrencies (Ethereum)
- Developing Smart Contracts
Python training by Inventive Academy is designed to help you master this much popular programming language with ease. Python is a naive interpreter based, high level object- oriented universal programming…
Skills In CommunicationCommunication is most important in life. The way in which a person speaks shows his ability and character. A well-spoken person has better chances of success in life…
DevOps (“development” and “operations”) is a collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. In this course, how…