- 150 hours of Practical training with personal attention
- Access to best course Curriculum
- Unlimited Practical hours
- Be a DOT COM – Complete Online Marketer
- 50+ Tools / 200+ eBooks / 100+ PPT’s
- Unique Learning Mobile App
- Basic Internet Knowledge
Digital Marketing: A One of its kind online marketing course in the market, that will transform you professionally as well as personally making you a confident Digital Marketing Expert. Reach new heights in your career graph with our Dynamic Digital Marketing Program.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics
- SEO – (On Page Optimization)
- SEO – (Off Page Optimization)
- PPC Marketing
- PPC and Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Lead Management and Growth Hacking
- Funnel Creation and Optimization
- Marketing Optimization with Hubspot
- Project Review
Certification5 Google Adwords certificates (Search, Display, Ads, Video, and Mobile)1 from Inventive Academy on completion of DDMP course1 from Google Analytics1 from Google digital sales
Digital Marketing has grown rapidly in the past few years as more and more businesses are realizing the importance of a good online presence. Any effective marketing campaign will include them in its strategy. Let’s understand the different verticals in detail.
Call now for Enquiry @ +91 8197599904, +91 8197599950
100% Placements – Resume Preparation – Internship – 6 Months Student Support
Why Choose our Digital Marketing Training Institute in Bangalore?
There are several reasons as to why students should opt for our SEO training course. Some of the salient features of our Digital Marketing course are as follows:
- No.1 Digital Marketing training institute in Bangalore with BTM-Marathahalli Branches. we trained more than 6000+ students in last 7 years, 150+ corporate workshops, Highest Reviewed Digital Marketing Institute in India on Google Business with 4.9 / 5* ratings.
- Digital Marketing course curriculum is regularly being revised by the professionals and Trainers to include the latest concepts, Course fees are comparatively low.
- Latest techniques and Tools are used to give you the best Digital Marketing training in Bangalore Center.
- Actual Digital Marketing professionals are the trainers and training is provided on Real Time live projects.
- Student-friendly environment and students are encouraged to clear their doubts with Hands-On Practical Training with 100% Placement and 8 months Student support.
- Exclusive Weekend Digital Marketing classes are also held on every Saturday and Sunday’s for working professionals.
- A large bookstore is maintained where plenty of study material is available and trainees are provided with 150+ ebooks and Course Materials.
- Corporate Internship are also organized on the monthly basis so as to expose trainees to the real-time working environment.
- Flexible payments plans are in place so as to ease learning and skill development.
Module 1: Introduction to Online Marketing
The Internet is a premium source for promoting your business. There has been a rapid rise in the number of internet users since last few years. Thus Internet is the lucrative place to promote the business.
Role of Marketing in business
Components of marketing, Omnichannel marketing
Understanding digital business models
Introduction to assymmetric business models
Digital tools for value creation of your product
Digital Marketing Concepts
About Search Engine
Current trends in Digital Marketing
Tools & Techniques
Objectives of Digital Marketing
Module 2: Building an Online Business?
What to learn to build business online?
In the digital age, it is absolutely essential for your business to have an online presence. Whether it’s a website, an e-commerce platform, a social media page or a combination of all three, getting your company online will reap major benefits.
Importance of Online presence/website
Website creation, designing & ranking
Domain, Hosting, Page rank
Building a community of customers & fans
Use email marketing to convert visitors to Buyers
Taking help of Search engines to target audience
Increase ROI through upselling and backend sales
Mobile customer service
Module 3: Search Engine Optimization / Optimizer – SEO?
Things to learn about SEO
SEO can be defined as a marketing technique that helps increase the quantity and quality of the traffic to your site. In this section, we will learn all the techniques of ON page and Off Page SEO.
On Page optimization
Off Page optimization
Webdesign for On-page SEO
Site analysis, link building, website audits
Webanalytics & Web marketing tips
Optimizing SEO content
Keywords research, density
Search Engine Submissions, tools, etc
Avoiding a Google Penalty
SEO Latest developments
Advanced SEO Techniques
Module 4: Search Engine Marketing/PPC?
Key features of PPC?
SEM is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines were advertising model in which advertisers pay the search engine when the featured add is clicked.
Overview of SEM
Overview of PPC campaigns
Strategy of PPC campaigns
Types of Ads
Ad Creation techniques
Bidding, Bid strategies, Ad extensions
Building Landing Pages
Reporting & Analysis
Module 5: Social Media Marketing – SMM?
Key Aspects of SMM?
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through all social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and Pinterest.
Creating brand awareness
Targeting the right audience in social media platforms
Facebook campaigns, biding, conversions, analysis
Linkedin, campaigns, biding, conversions, analysis
Twitter, campaigns, biding conversions, analysis
Youtube, campaigns, biding, conversions, analysis
Module 6: Online Reputation Management- ORM?
What is ORM?
In this section, we will learn different tactics for improving a company’s online reputation. Online reputation management (ORM) is the practice of crafting strategies that shape or influence the public perception of an organization, individual or other entity on the Internet.
Introduction to ORM
Analyzing and dealing with Negative & Positive Mentions
Social Media Exposure
Local Listing (optimization)
Business Profile Creation & Reviews
Online brand enrichment
Online Reputation Monitoring
Effective Online Listening (Tools – Google Alert, TweetDeck, Hootsuite, etc)
ORM Tools & Strategies
Module 7: Email Marketing?
Learn about Email Marketing?
Email marketing is an important tool for digital marketing and is preferred over traditional marketing. Some of its benefits are reaching, SUCCESS, COST EFFECTIVENESS, and MEASURABILITY & FLEXIBILITY explained in this section.
Introduction, Basics of Email marketing, Emails template creation, Call-to-action (CTA)
Email Marketing and Your Business
Sending the Right Message with Lifecycle Marketing
Contact Management and Segmentation
The Components of a High-Performing Email
Email Design and Functionality
The Essentials of Email Deliverability
Developing Relationships with Lead Nurturing
Measuring Success with Email Analytics
Email Optimization and Testing
Module 8: Mobile Marketing?
How to do Mobile Marketing?
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
Mobile Marketing basics
Promoting apps through mobile marketing
Mobile marketing strategies, Ads, etc
Mobile Marketing Analytics
Social media and Mobile marketing
Module 9: Understanding your Customers?
How to create strategy for a business?
This module helps us in a better understanding of customers, including profiling them, analyzing customer touch points, conducting market research and using your customer data to improve your relationship with customers.
Understanding the consumer/Consumer behaviour
Product Life Cycle (PLC)
Digital tools for persuading the consumer
Strategy for Creating Customer Awareness
Understanding Your Customers Assessment
Module 10 : Website Planning & Creation
Website Planning & Creation
- Website designing in Word press
Website designing in Word press
How to choose and buy domain
Choosing related/relevant website template
Website Content & Plug-ins
Various plugin’s to install Making website live
Logo/graphic design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image editing
Landing page creative
News Letter design
Module 11 : E-commerce Marketing
How to conquer online market?
- Understanding of E-commerce and Online Market
- Knowing the different marketing types
- Know in the complete details of selling on an online platforms
- Learning the trick of Attracting & retaining visitors
- Setup objectives on eCommerce implementation
- Understanding customer transactions online
- Detailed study of Customer and organisation perspective
- E-commerce web strategy
- Understand and measure customer outcomes
- Importance of Data protection, Regulation & privacy issues in ecommerce
- Metrics and Analytics.
Understanding of E-commerce and Online Market
Knowing the different marketing types
Know in the complete details of selling on an online platforms
Learning the trick of Attracting & retaining visitors
Setup objectives on eCommerce implementation
Understanding customer transactions online
Detailed study of Customer and organisation perspective
E-commerce web strategy
Understand and measure customer outcomes
Importance of Data protection, Regulation & privacy issues in ecommerce
Metrics and Analytics.
Module 12 : Customer Relation Management
CRM and Its Key Aspects?
- Understanding CRM and its applications
- Types of CRM
- Knowing the benefits of CRM to Companies and Consumers
- Understanding the challenges and Delivering service
- Executing the CRM best practices
- Building long term relationship with customers and its importance
- CUstomer Retention, Customer Value Management
Understanding CRM and its applications
Types of CRM
Knowing the benefits of CRM to Companies and Consumers
Understanding the challenges and Delivering service
Executing the CRM best practices
Building long term relationship with customers and its importance
Customer Retention, Customer Value Management
Module 13: Affiliate Marketing
How to become an Affiliate Marketer?
- Understanding about Affiliate marketing
- Knowing How and why Affiliate marketing
- Resources, Top players, Strategies
- Keyword research and analysis
- Choosing right products
- Choosing right domains and Hostings
- Creating Banners, promos and discounts
- Building an affiliate page using CMS
- Email list and Auto responder
- Campaign measurement and tracking
Understanding about Affiliate marketing
Knowing How and why Affiliate marketing
Resources, Top players, Strategies
Keyword research and analysis
Choosing right products
Choosing right domains and Hostings
Creating Banners, promos and discounts
Building an affiliate page using CMS
Email list and Auto responder
Campaign measurement and tracking
Module 14 : Web Analytics
What to learn in Web Analytics?
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to use Google Analytics
- Setup and Configuration of Google Analytics
- Integration with Google Adwords and Webmaster tools
- Overview of Google Analytics navigation
- Learn how to create and analyze a report
- How to make data-driven decisions
- Adwords and Analytics
- Campaign setup in Google Analytics
Introduction to Google Analytics
How to use Google Analytics
Setup and Configuration of Google Analytics
Integration with Google Adwords and Webmaster tools
Overview of Google Analytics navigation
Learn how to create and analyze a report
How to make data-driven decisions
Adwords and Analytics
Campaign setup in Google Analytics
Module 15 : Entrepreneurial Success
How to be Successful as an Entrepreneur?
- Introduction to Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Building the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Introduction to Teamwork
- Managing/marketing a Start-up
- key elements of an entrepreneurial venture & elements of venture success
- Challenges of hiring good resources
Introduction to Entrepreneurial Mindset
Building the Entrepreneurial Mindset
Introduction to Teamwork
Managing/marketing a Start-up
key elements of an entrepreneurial venture & elements of venture success
Challenges of hiring good resources
Module 16 : Entrepreneurship – Creating the Business
How to Start your Own Business as an Entrepreneur?
- The Mind of the Entrepreneur
- New Product Development (NPD)
- The Business Ecosystem
- Sales, Strategy & Branding
- Business Models
- Marketing Models
- Creating the Business Assessment
The Mind of the Entrepreneur
New Product Development (NPD)
The Business Ecosystem
Sales, Strategy & Branding
Creating the Business Assessment
Module 17 : Growth Strategies for Business
Learn Strategies for Business Growth?
- Business growth
- International Business & marketing
- Growth strategies & Assessment
- Market Penetration
- Market Expansion
- Product Expansion
International Business & marketing
Growth strategies & Assessment
Module 18 : Viral Marketing
Understand the Concept of Viral Marketing
- Introduction & Successful storytelling
- Knowing who to tell stories to(Target Audience)
- Facebook – Build your lead flow
- Youtube – Going vial overnight
- Let your content do the marketing
- Converting & Analysing your traffic
- Types of viral marketing – Buzz marketing, Pass long, Incentive viral, Undercover marketing, User managed database.
- Building Strategy To Keep your customer coming Back/Customer retention
Introduction & Successful storytelling
Knowing who to tell stories to(Target Audience)
Facebook – Build your lead flow
Youtube – Going vial overnight
Let your content do the marketing
Converting & Analysing your traffic
Types of viral marketing – Buzz marketing, Pass long, Incentive viral, Undercover marketing, User managed database.
Building Strategy To Keep your customer coming Back/Customer retention
Module 19 : Introduction to Public Relations Public Relations PR
What is PR?
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Public Relations Research
- Public Relations Campaigns
- Social Media in Public Relations
- PR baiscs, models & approaches
- PR management function & assessment
Introduction to Public Relations
Public Relations Research
Public Relations Campaigns
Social Media in Public Relations
PR baiscs, models & approaches
PR management function & assessment
Module 20: Strategic Management
- Strategic Management & its evolution
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Industry & competitive Analysis
- Resource 7 competency Analysis
- Analysing strategy across corporate & business levels
Strategic Management & its evolution
Industry & competitive Analysis
Resource 7 competency Analysis
Analysing strategy across corporate & business levels
Module 21 : Conversion Rate Optimizer- CRO
What is CRO?
- About CRO
- AB Testing, Tools & building an AB Test
- Testing philosophies & skills – How & What to test
- Landing & pricing pages – Examing pages
- eCommerce Test planning – Identification & Evaluation
- Project Management – Building a Test plan & Tracking
- Analytics for CRO & results
- The Ultimate CRO Strategy
AB Testing, Tools & building an AB Test
Testing philosophies & skills – How & What to test
Landing & pricing pages – Examing pages
eCommerce Test planning – Identification & Evaluation
Project Management – Building a Test plan & Tracking
Analytics for CRO & results
The Ultimate CRO Strategy
Module 22 : Content Marketing Strategy- CMS
How to Build a Content for Business? – CMS
- Introduction to CMS
- Tools, Techniques & Strategies
- Content distribution
- Measuring & Marketing
- Content to audience mapping
Introduction to CMS
Tools, Techniques & Strategies
Measuring & Marketing
Content to audience mapping
Module 23 : Lead Generation for Business
Techniques for Lead Generation for Business
- About Lead Generation
- Identifying your leads
- Defining your Sales Funnel
- Developing your Lead Generation Strategy
- Defining your key goals and metrics
- Generating leads with Inbound marketing
- Targeting your Approach to Outbound marketing
- Measuring & testing your Lead Generation programs
About Lead Generation
Identifying your leads
Defining your Sales Funnel
Developing your Lead Generation Strategy
Defining your key goals and metrics
Generating leads with Inbound marketing
Targeting your Approach to Outbound marketing
Measuring & testing your Lead Generation programs
Module 24 : Blog / Influencer Marketing
About Influencer Marketing
- About Influencer Marketing
- About Blog Marketing
- Traditional vs Digital Influencer Marketing
- Blog Creation
- Tools of Influencer Marketing
- Incorporating Influencer marketing in your Social Media strategy
- Driving traffic & monetizing your Blog
About Influencer Marketing
About Blog Marketing
Traditional vs Digital Influencer Marketing
Tools of Influencer Marketing
Incorporating Influencer marketing in your Social Media strategy
Driving traffic & monetizing your Blog
Module 25 : Marketing Automation
What is Marketing Automation?
- Introduction to Marketing Automation
- Lead Capturing & Nurturing
- Automated Campaigns – How To?
- Improving Customer Life Cycle
Introduction to Marketing Automation
Lead Capturing & Nurturing
Automated Campaigns – How To?
Improving Customer Life Cycle
Python training by Inventive Academy is designed to help you master this much popular programming language with ease. Python is a naive interpreter based, high level object- oriented universal programming…
Skills In CommunicationCommunication is most important in life. The way in which a person speaks shows his ability and character. A well-spoken person has better chances of success in life…
DevOps (“development” and “operations”) is a collaboration and communication of both software developers and IT professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. In this course, how…